Tuesday 30 October 2012

Over a Million Euros Later

Well today I am sitting in the dark at 1am in the morning thinking about my immense stupidity. How easily I allowed someone, I hardly knew, to wipe me clean of 30 years working all hours and saving hard.  Any assets I had gone in 2 years! A moments weakness, a short period of fuzzy clouds, a spot in your life when you are not on top of your game and BOOM its all gone. As for my father it was over 50 years of working, saving, being careful that was just blown out of his hands in a second of believing something, some idea someone puts in your head and creates an illusion so wonderful you are totally on board and before you know it BOOM everything you every had is all gone.

It takes a clever person to whip up an idea, create a dream, paint a picture and then scoop all your victims up into your imaginary vision until everyone you need to make it happen is safely trapped inside your evil bubble.  Once inside the bubble your victims have no way out they only see what you want them to see and you continue with your lies, deceit and your imaginary reasons for all the money you need to take from your victims to feed your inferiority complex, your need to feel important and your need to have bigger and better than anyone else.

Once your victims are trapped they become so heavily embroiled in your web of lies and deceit that they do not see a way out.  By this time you have made them feel like they have no choices anymore, will never be able to live without you and need your approval just to breath.

Once you have sucked your victims dry of all money, personality, life and future you vanish in a cloud of lies never to be seen again.

This is what a con artist does.  They create an imaginary life and whoever's life they touch will become involved in this dream world and once in its very hard to get out.  After they have left and you begin to recover and gradually regain the person you were before they seeped into your life, you realise how stupid you were and the feeling of being set free is immense.

I say all this because I wouldn't want anyone to go through what we have and if I can spread the word and help just one person then its worth it.

My father sits, eats and sleeps in one room now.  His kitchen leaks when it rains he has no heating in the bathroom and kitchen there is a hole in the kitchen window where I have tried to cover it with cardboard.  The rain comes in the chimney where the wood burner is and the electrics need sorting out.

The police worked out that David Hitchcock 'The Australian' spent over a million euros of mine and my fathers money.  I was so shocked when they told me that I had to see how they had come up with that figure but sure enough they were right!! From having his name put on my house for nothing to spending all the money from the sale of my house, to spending my daughters criminal injuries compensation and my criminal injuries compensation, plus my Barlcays Shares, plus the money from the sale of my car.  Then there was the money from my fathers house which was around 200,000 euro, the loan for the plane, plus the sale of his car plus all his savings and my mothers savings. We also paid off all his debts and loans and having his name on the farm deeds.  When added up it came to over a million Euros!!

Shocking I know, but the most shocking thing is that I cannot get his name off the house papers.  It takes lots of money, something I do not have anymore.  Plus I found out there is a clause that say if I die he gets the whole farm and he can throw my family out and live in the farm himself.

I do not think I am being mean when I say I do not want to give him anymore money but if I do have his name taken off the house papers I will have to give him half the value of the house.  I feel this is just too much and that he does not deserve a penny more of my families money.  Now I am usually someone who would help anyone out give anyone my last anything but on this occasion I feel so strongly that there is no way I want him to have another cent.

I have yet to find a way to rectify this problem and this is my last task to get him out of my life forever and close the chapter on this really sad stupid pathetic mistake I made. Regret?  Yes I have regret very much so but that is something you cannot live with.  So I made the biggest mistake of my life, but I was suffering from a head injury, going through a court case, a divorce, I was stressed, ill, not thinking straight.  It was the darkest time of my life and so I can't beat myself up too much about it.  I just hope that he doesn't do it to anyone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment