Saturday 17 November 2012

Walk along the river



This is the river that runs through Parthenay.  A town close to where I live.  We often walk along this river with the dogs.  In the summer they can go for a swim, chase sticks and ducks and cool down.


as I have many dogs who stay with me while their families are on holiday this is a brilliant place to take them for some fun and exercise.  Today was a lovely autumn day and it was really quite warm too.


This is a perfect house on the river and I pass it with a sigh and wishing that it was my lovely house!! It is so pretty and has wonderful views.



Sometimes life takes over and we become consumed with problems and issues that we can forget to look around and see the beauty.  This is so pretty and when you are worrying you can walk along it and not see how pretty it is.  I realised this the other day when walking and just thinking about everything that was going wrong I suddenly saw my pretty house and stopped.  This is why I took all these pictures so I could take a second look.



Sometimes in life you just have to take a second look and actually see what is around you.  Don't let lifes painful problems cloud your vision there are lovely places about, just take a deep breath in, open your eyes, stop worrying and take a look at the beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment