Monday 27 April 2015

Its that time of the year again

Well here we go again, tomorrow is my Birthday.  I will start the day by falling out of bed, grabbing my glasses and staggering out to make breakfast.  Then, after my shower, I will be rushing to the vets with three little kittens to be sterilised.  I then have to take my father to NOZ to buy a straw hat for the summer due to the fact he left his one in a restaurant in Brittany last year after a visit to the little boys room. I then have to try and get over to pick up some fence posts. The next job on the list is clearing out the dishwasher and filling it up again, feeding all the animals and spending the usual 30 minutes having a coffee with Dad.

After that I then have to make lunch for my son who comes home so hungry after a morning of mucking out loads of horses.  My thoughts for the afternoon is trying to cut the grass growing very tall around the fence with a pair of scissors.

I will probably try to squeeze in a spot of washing and if I am lucky I might get to watch another episode of Hart of Dixie which is a wonderful box set I am watching on Netflix.

So my Birthday looks like it will be a real doozy of a day and I possibly won't feel any older than I already do.

Happy Birthday Me
Balloons and bunting on the Funny Farm

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Heather!! I wish I'd known! You're another Taurean like me. Mine was the day before yesterday. Happy birthday US!! I hope yours was a little more celebratory than you thought it was going to be! xxx

    ReplyDelete