Wednesday 6 March 2019

Bed Hair and Toothpaste

Well this morning I woke up with hair that could have been home to a couple of nesting tits.  I kid you not, I am definitely not one of those people who wake up without a hair out of place.

Meditating today didn't go well either - while I was inhaling for four and exhaling for four I have a cat booping me in the face wondering what I was up to!

The week has not gone without its dramas, like me dragging back the wood and wondering why it was like dragging a 100 weight up a mountain, only to find that a wheel had dropped off.

Then the incident in Lidl where I was buried under a display of toothpaste.  I happened to pick the one box that would create a Fred Dipnah moment and left me clinging on to what was left on the display and willing Holly to turn round, as she walked off, without embarrassing myself by shouting 'help'.

We've had the pleasure of seeing a lady dressed in shoes with enormous curling points, long and thin enough that she could pick her nose with them.

Ive burnt a few dinners, Ive put drops in eyes of humans and cats, Ive popped pills into cats, Ive smooshed poo under doors, Ive laughed until I cried and cried until I laughed, all in all its been an uneventful week on the funny farm.



No comments:

Post a Comment