Tuesday 13 March 2012

Ex Husband

Well if I had to describe my ex husband I think the best description would be Forrest Gump with a touch of Damian.  Stupid is as stupid does with a 666 on the back of his head !!! I hope he is still running.  I ran him over once quite by accident but knowing what he is like now wishes sometimes Id made a better job of it.  He was running towards the car at full speed and I decided to drive towards him and meet him half way.  He didn't realise and hit the front of the car rolled over the top and landed on the floor at the back of the car.  I have to say I sat there for a minute or two totally paralyzed as I thought I had killed him.  He didn't get up straight away and when he did he brushed himself off came round to the passenger door and said 'What the F**k did you do that for'!!!!! Well I couldn't really say why I just did but he had no bruises or bumps just a hurt pride and the knowledge now that he could roll quite nicely and land gracefully enough not to break anything. One of many funny experiences I had with the man who thought life was like a box of chocolates until someone annoyed him then it was armageddon and he was going to instigate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment