Sunday 11 March 2012

Men today

All I hear from the young men today is - My women have to be like this and my women have to be like that - I constantly worry for the young women who might at the moment have breasts that rise beautifully pert and firm and their buttocks are full with enough muscle to twerk but what happens when these perfectly formed girls start to grow old.  What will these men who are wanting perfection do.  Will they be happy with breasts like stockings filled with sand and buttocks like two bread sticks filled with turkey breast.  When their perfect ladies start sprouting whiskers and they snore and the external perfection fades like a sunset in spring.  I wonder if they ever think or even bother to find out what the girls are like inside what they think or feel.  Sometimes I think that relationships fail because they dont get to know each other for what they are these days its all on how I want my woman to look on my arm! Well Ive got news for them youre gonna be lonely when you get old hahahaha

1 comment: